AmigaActive (2033/2143)

From:Steve Hodson
Date:31 May 2000 at 10:20:37
Subject:Re: CyberGfx 3.x

Hello Alan

On 31-May-00, you wrote:

s if you looked for them there on friday, saturday or sunday
> you'd have known exactly what the problem was.

yeah...I missed a <sarcasm> tag or two there ;-)

> It seems you have to take some action to get these things sorted out - and
> thats what they are now, sorted! :-)

Yes..Rob R is a great guy for sure

<subliminal> Buy CGX4......you know it makes sense </subliminal>

Steve

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.